21/22 Kindergarten Sign-Up
We will not hold an official kindergarten sign-up event.
Below is a list of students who can complete sign-up at the building. Anyone who does not fall into one of the categories listed below should be sent to the Welcome Center. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Younger siblings of students who currently attend your building and reside in your attendance area.
- Younger siblings of students who currently attend your building who do not live in your attendance area but have a 21/22 WIDT or OE approval letter
- To sign-up at the building they just need to provide you with the student’s BC, IMM, parent ID and POR.
Below is a list of students who need to go to the Welcome Center to register.
- If the family does not have a current student in your building, they should go to the Welcome Center.
- If the family has a current 6th grade student (or older) who attended your building for elementary but is no longer there.
- If the family does not reside in your attendance area and does not have an OE or WIDT approval letter for your building.
- The Welcome Center is open from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 12:30 t0 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. No appointment is needed but we do require everyone entering to wear masks. They will need proof of address, parent photo ID, student birth certificate and student immunizations before completing the sign-up process